It’s easy to export your audience data as a PPT or CSV file from the Explore section of Audience Studio. Armed with this data, you can:
- Easily present the Explore features and insights from your audience data to better understand your audience strategy.
- Analyze how your audiences perform against every other audience in the Dstillery universe.
- Manage and present your audience data in the familiar settings of Powerpoint and Excel.
Note: You can export data from all features of Explore - Audience snapshot, Audience compare, Audience rank, Affinity heatmap, Website rank and Keyword rank.
There are three ways you can export audience data in Audience Studio. Here's how:
Export data for all Explore insight features to Powerpoint
To export all of your audience data for all features of Explore, first click on the Export icon in the top right corner.
Then, choose the 'All insights' option and click on ‘Export’:
Note: Exporting all insights data can take up to a few minutes.
- You can export data for all of your first party audiences, custom audiences and Dstillery audiences.
Export data for one Explore insight feature to Powerpoint
To export your audience data for one feature of Explore, first click on the Export icon in the top right corner. Then choose the second option from the menu to export. This will only export a powerpoint file for the current feature page you are viewing.
- You can export individual powerpoint slides for all of your first party audiences, custom audiences and Dstillery audiences.
- The individual export is available across the entire Explore section of Audience Studio.
Export data for Explore insight features to Excel
Exporting audience data to Excel takes a similar approach to Powerpoint exports. First click on the Export icon in the top right corner. Then choose the third option from the menu to export raw data. This will only export an excel file for the current feature you are viewing.
Here’s the data your CSV file includes:
- Audience Type
- Audience Category
- Audience Name
- Audience Summary
- Index Score
Get further insights with exported data
Analyzing your data can help you better understand the insights of your audience. For example, you can:
- Easily insert exported items into any presentation to capture your audience strategy.
- Understand how an audience is predicted to perform, and conduct an in-depth comparison with other audiences.
- Understand which audiences are best to use for custom audience building.